Silk chiffon, elegant, light, smooth and soft, is the ideal item for summer. Lemonpaier uses high-quality silk chiffon to vividly portray the original design by adopting advanced dyeing technology and exploiting long-lasting and eco-friendly dyes. The edge is hand rolled by skilled workers. It demonstrates an exquisite life attitude. Lemonpaier silk chiffon scarves can also be used as a shawl, even tied to a hat or handbag for decoration purpose.
•We promise: Lemonpaier silk scarves are made of authentic natural silk. Ten-time purchase price compensation promised for any counterfeit product.
•How to differentiate between authentic silk and fake silk?
Being burned, authentic silk smells like burning hair, while fake does not.
•Why do we choose 100% natural silk?
1.Mulberry silk is the softest, finest and lightest natural fiber.
2.Mulberry silk has good breathability and hygroscopicity and is skin-friendly. It does not crinkle, and won’t produce static, which makes it safe and comfortable to wear.
3.Mulberry silk is basically animal protein rich with 18 kinds of amino acids, which can promote the vitality of skin cells; it also helps prevent the skin from aging.
•Washing and maintenance suggestions of Mulberry silk scarf :
1. Hand washing it carefully with water temperature no higher than 30℃.
2. Air drying it in a shady, well ventilated place, avoiding being exposed to the sun.
3. Do not use washing machines or drying machines of any kind.
4. Sine silk is animal protein, do not use soaps.
5. The ironing temperature should not be higher than 110℃.
6. Do not spray deodorants or perfume directly on the silk or put silk with camphor balls.
- 100% Deluxe Silk Chiffon: Smooth and Soft
- Hand Rolled Edge
- High-Quality & Eco-Friendly Dyes
- Occasions: Suitable for All Formal or Casual Events
- OVERSIZE:72.8*43.3 inches or 52.3*52.3 inches or 70.8*43.3 inches